Designed for small office and home office applications,
a desktop UPS system provides protection against power problems such as blackouts, brownouts,
surges and line noise interference.
• Available with capacities ranging from 300VA to 1.4kVA
• Most models include a built-in communication port and free software so open files are automatically saved and equipment is safely shut down during an extended blackout
LINE-INTERACTIVE UPS SYSTEMS
A line-interactive UPS provides automatic voltage regulation (AVR)
to keep equipment working through low-voltage (brownouts) and high-voltage
conditions without draining battery power.
• Available with capacities ranging from 300VA to 5kVA
• Select models include switched outlet banks that can be
controlled independently, connectors that accept optional external battery packs for extended runtime
and an accessory card slot for an SNMP card to enable remote monitoring and control
ON-LINE UPS SYSTEMS
A true on-line UPS system provides mission-critical equipment with
the highest level of power protection. Double-conversion UPS technology continually converts incoming AC power
into filtered DC power, then resynthesizes it back into AC power with a pure sine wave.
• Available with capacities ranging from 750VA to 120kVA
• Zero transfer time to battery backup keeps networks up and
running when a blackout occurs
• Models with multiple communication ports can simultaneously provide
intelligent communications, shutdown commands and reporting on multiple servers